LABORATORIES:- Laboratories for physics , chemistry , biology and maths where wings are grown to the scientific temperament and curiosity of the students.
1. COMPUTER LAB :- The computer lab in the same building complex is equipped with the latest computers provide facilities of multimedia technology and internet.
2. Bio Lab
3. Physics Lab
4. Chemistry Lab
5. Library:- The school has large library which has over 5,000 books , is a treasure house of information.
6. Basket Ball court
7. Sports and games
8. Interschool Competitions.
9. Arents Teachers meeting.
a. Eco Club
b. Science Club
c. Arts Club
d. Music Club
e. Dramatics Club
f. Social service club( charity Club) :-Providence School never confines itself to its compound. It is always concerned about fellow beings. Its kindness and generosity is materialized in the activities of a philanthropic wing which is always voluntarity ready to stretch a helpful arm to the needy.
11. House system
12. Audio visual rooms :-The AV Room is both for teaching the students and for presenting their creativity. It is widely used by the students as well as the staff.
13. Teacher resource centre :- The TRC caters many a need of the teaching staff like preparing teaching aids entering grades preparing report cards researching on their subjects etc.
14. Play ground:-Providence has a vast play ground enough to the physical growth of the young buds. It encompasses a basket ball court , a badminton court and a valley ball court.
a. The sectarial division of the play ground facilities khabadi, kho-kho and various sports and games.
b. The school has a multipurpose Auditorium and a stage attached to the school building facing the courtyard used for Assemblies and various programs.
15. Transport:-The school does not own any school bus . Parents are to contact Mr Abrar Bhai for the transport availability.